The chefs 2015 at the Katz
It will be the 2nd weekend of each month, friday and saturday at lunch and sunday brunch. We focus on food and wine pairing and we will present each month a selection of our wine in accompaniment to the food of the invited chef. The afternoons you can taste chefs' specialities as well as discovering our wine range.
- the 8th,9th et 10th of may, Laurent Clémence chef of CPassiflora organic caterer will present his creations with two of our rare and natural wine from the barrel
- the 12th,13th,14th of june, Logan Laug from Frichtis in Colmar proposes gastronomic versions around beautiful local products et our three grands crus Wineck Schlossberg
- the 10th,11th, 12th july, Henri Gagneux delights with an international cuisine around the Slow Food theme in accompanient with our creation wines, the Win.ck, Gewurz Sec and the Katz
- the 7th,8th,9th august, not wine this time... beer will be honoured with the verve of the beerologist Jean Claude Colin and farmer food planchettes paysannes with bread, cheese and salting
- 11th, 12th, 13th september, with Christine Ackermann, dietician, we will be in the tasty without gluten, dairy or sulfites, crémants and maybe vins nouveaux
- 9th, 10th, 11th october organic and gourmet with chocolate for desert...it's Yoann Abitbol frm Bistrot et Chocolat who treats, vins nouveaux and pinot noir on the map